Monday, February 6, 2012

I just moved into a brand new apartment this past weekend. Perfect it's about half the price of the place I used to live in and the biggest room in the house. Definitely a steal. What's the catch? (there's always a catch)
I'm living with five other guys. Yep. Five guys and a blonde.
Two of them I know from high school so it's not like I'm just moving in with five random dudes. One of them was our homecoming king in high school and seems to be the cleaner of the roommates (not that the other guys aren't clean... ish). The other is pledging to be in a frat at the moment. As for the other three; one is older than all of us and has been in the military, one is a pothead with ADHD, and the other is a Korean who is never here.

When I moved, the previous guy left a lot of stuff still in my room. Here's a tiny list of the things he left in the room.

Things left in the room:
- A poster of naked women... which my mom took to give to my 13 year old brother #smh
- A gold satin pillowcase full of- ahem- single unmatched socks.
- A bald eagle poster
- A chain tied to the radiator with handles on each end (debating on keeping this one)
- God only knows how many pencil sharpeners (who uses pencils anymore)
- A pink lamp (definitely keeping that one)
- What looks like a Curious George ashtray, complete with banana.
- A seatbelt.... no, wait. That's a belt.


No comments:

Post a Comment