Thursday, March 1, 2012

Spring Break?


Let me give you a little outlook of today. The sky has been every single shade of gray imaginable. It has been alternating between rain, snow, and freezing rain all day long. Our house has stayed at 59 degrees. On top of that, there has been absolutely NOTHING to do. NOTHING. Nada. Zip. Zilch. Nein. Nothing.
I could be planning a spring break trip to tropical Punta Cana. Five days and five nights of clear blue water, sandy beaches, tropical drinks, sunshine, good music, hot muscular boys, and paradise. Jesus christ just bring a grape and some boys with fans and I would think I had died and gone to heaven.
But no. Guess why. No really, guess.
I'm broke.
Well.... not broke. Certainly not able to afford a trip to anywhere. I could not even afford a trip to fucking Maryland if I wanted to go.
Now I am stuck in goddamned New England with the fucking rain, and the fucking snow, and the goddamned fucking cold.
Fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment