Monday, March 5, 2012

Movies Recently Watched

Project X
Every single party should strive to be like that party. Oh and the soundtrack is awesome. I liked the use of unknown actors to make it seem more like a documentary. It did not have any catchy one-liners, but it's definitely a must see for college age kids. Mostly because I'm sick of going to parties where it's a couple people talking and some lame game of beer pong. Come on people...















The Hurt Locker
Okay almost an exact opposite, I finally saw The Hurt Locker. I mostly wanted to see it for Katheryn Bigelow's Oscar win for Best Director. I was not disappointed. It was an incredibly powerful and moving story. It is very sad, but all around done very well. It certainly puts a new perspective on life and Jeremy Renner makes the movie. Also, a must see but in such a different sense.







No comments:

Post a Comment